Re: IPswitch

John Lange ( (no email) )
Wed, 21 May 1997 11:11:59 -0500

HI

We have been using IPSwitch iMail for some time now and have hade VERY FEW
problems. With 600 eMail address and 3 small lists, it is running under NT
on a p75 64MB ram, and sharring CPU with Netscape Fasttrack & DNS with
average CPU Time about 30%.

Perviously we ran Netscape mail 2.01 and had a terrible time. iMail solved
most of our problems.

Version 4 is to have imap4 and many other valuable options including
anti-spam capabilities. We will be upgrading our v3.04 to 4 as soon as it
has been out for a few months.

They claim that with a dual ppro 200 and a ton of ram that it will will
handle 240,000 messages a day, so for the average isp and a semi decent
system, it should do great.

I am very happy with iMail. The only improvment I have asked for is a
better way to find & maintain the user base & sql (Emerald) integration.

JOhn :}

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC.
microjl@palacenet.net MICRO-TECH Computers!
608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road, Suite 10
http://www.palacenet.net/ Portage, WI 53901
http://www.microt.com/

--- __o
--- _-\<,_ FASTEST SERVICE IN TOWN