Re: Front page 97

Robin Galyan ( robin@nxs.net )
Wed, 14 May 1997 20:00:46 -0400

Your customer should have the ability to publish his FP web on your site
even if you dont have the extensions installed. If you do intall them,
and register and get checked out by mickeysoft, then you, and he have
some nice additional features to offer, and some other neat toys.
(Thats really what its all about isnt it? d|-)
___