Re: Dial in problems

Barry at Mint City Internet ( bearb@email.mintcity.com )
Wed, 14 May 1997 18:59:14 -0400

What terminal server are you running? Also, have you done anything new, ie
add modems etc? We have had our share of "can't log ins" this week as well,
(I thought it was the full moon, but that is next week!) Do you have a
win95 box you can log in with? We use a 486 sx-66 with win95 and rockwell
chipset modem to dial in on our lines to test them out.

Barry Buchholz
Mint City Internet
http://www.mintcity.com