Re: Network Monitor

Ronnie D. Franklin ( )
Thu, 8 May 1997 21:37:45 -0500

I have been using IISA for about a year now. It is not just a monitor, but
provides you much needed statistics about our web server... The statistics
are sellable to your business customers and that will more than pay for the

As for the monitoring it has run without a glitch since it was installed.
It has local alarms, paging and Emal notifications.

The new version 3.0 was just released and brings many new features to the
statistics pages... and all for free to 2.0 users!!!!!!!!

You can find it at

They have also have just announced an ISP special if you need more than one

It is WELL worth the money for us!!!!

Ronnie Franklin
Logical Data Systems & Services Internet Texas
3435 Peak Road
Granbury, Texas 76048

From: Marvin Anglin <>
To: ''
Subject: Network Monitor
Date: Thursday, May 08, 1997 2:52 PM

Does anyone know of a software product that will continually moitor the
network (terminal server, routher, T1, etc) or ping the internet to make
sure everything is up and running. If not, page someone or call someone.
I heard someone say they had a home computer that would continually ping
the internet and would sound an alarm if it goes down.

Marvin Anglin
Atlanta On-Line InterNet

NTISP Mailing List