Re: IIS %@#! dang Side Includes

Eric Fagan ( (no email) )
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 15:15:57 -0700

Sheesh, this is really stinks. I'll try the frames & see what comes to
pass. But yes, it was a rotating ad perl script. :-)

This whole thing with IIS really ticks me off now... If I'm to use IIS,
then I'm stuck with building active server pages (.asp) for dynamic
content, which is what I -don't- want to do right now, simply because I'm
not in the mood to & don't have time to learn that proprietary #@$!. Sure,
Bill, sure, it's great, .asp will bake your toast, walk your dog, keep your
mother in law occupied, etc, but I could care less. Just give me executing
side includes!

Eric