Re: MBR's

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 21:32:32 -0500

I thought that it used all MBR's as the license count.. We can work around
it, but it would really be nice to be able to leave them in for a few
months until we know that the Email has died down on an old username....

Have you had an oportunity to look at the VB5 problem???

Thanks!

Ronnie
ronnie@itexas.net