Re: Emerald Email Invoices

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 21:13:52 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 10 Apr 1997, Duane Schaub wrote:

> I *MUST* be able to modify the email invoice. There are no provisions
> for return address on emailed invoices.... I've recieved a number of smart
> remarks from customers about emailing their checks back to me. At a
> minimum, I need a registry entry or a text file (Maybe a signature file)
> that includes our mailing address and other info that we want included in
> the billing.

I've posted about this many times, AND its in the changes.txt file.
You can put three files, invhead.txt, invbody.txt and invfoot.txt
in the working directory of Emerald. Then when it emails the invoices
it will insert the txt files into the three respective areas of the
invoice. Mail an invoice to yourself and test the txt files to make
it what you like.

If you have any GENERAL comments/wording changes on the core of the
emailed invoice, please let me know.

Dale