Re: CallsOnline too big to clean up!

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 12:32:30 -0400

> OK I found out how many I have (74627)
> Now what?

If you're trying to delete your START records from the Calls table, do them
bit-by-bit:

Delete From Calls
Where AcctStatusType = 1
AND CallDate < '11/1/96'

Adjust the date by every couple weeks or a month at a time, so the system
doesn't get too bogged down while processing. You may want to keep the
START records for recent sessions (past few days or whatever you may feel
is appropriate).

Josh Hillman
hillman@talstar.com