Re: Reports

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 11:33:26 -0500

An MBR/SA summary report is what I am looking for.. I realized last
night, after I had sent the Email, that VS97 comes with Crystal Reports, so
I when over to it and have created the start of what I need, but still
needs some work. Right now I have a report that prints out the basic
information for each login.

It's still not what I want, so to avoid reinventing something if anyone
has done this already the report would be much appreciated.

Ronnie ronnie@itexas.net

> From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@comtch.iea.com>
> To: emerald@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: Re: Reports
> Date: Thursday, April 10, 1997 1:18 AM
>
> On Wed, 9 Apr 1997, Ronnie D. Franklin wrote:
>
> > We are nearing the completion of entering over 1000 entries into
Emerald...