RE: SQL 6.0 ?

Mourad Dahoumane ( mdahoumane@interway.lu )
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 02:29:09 +0200

I would suspect the 3com board. That's my clue.

Mourad Dahoumane

At 10:28 AM 03/28/97 -0800, you wrote:
>I believe you Dale, but Microsoft say no go, they told us that you must
use 6.5 under NT4.0. What seems to be confusing me is how SQL can be the
cause of problem we are having. This is bascially it: after about 2 hours
of the system running, all tcp/ip response from the machine is totally
lost. In other words I can't ping the machine from a remote source and
radius can't see the machine.But when you touch a key on the machine all
tcp/ip response is restored, weird huh? Now what this has to do with SQL I
have no clue, but Microsoft say that is the problem and to upgrade. What do
you think?

>HAS ANYONE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM PLEASE RESPOND, EVEN IF YOU HAVE A CLUE
WHAT MAY BE CAUSING THIS PROBLEM. Please help