AW: Any way to act as a "Service Bureau" of sorts with Emerald?

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 11:12:26 +0100

a MBR is a 'single billable entity'. We're doing what you want with
different billing groups, so every 'sub-ISP' has it's own group.
You can run seperate billing batches for each group.

cu, Peter