Re: New Brick Wall

Jeff Presley ( (no email) )
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 19:13:12 -0800

On 20 Mar 97 at 21:53, Wayne Jordan wrote:

> I have come up against something I don't know how to handle. We are now
> offering a free two week trial to customers. Basicly we just expire the
> account two weeks from the start date, simple enough. The problem is when I
> create new invoices it creates the account an invoice because of when the
> expire date is. Is there anyway I can tell emerald not to create an invoice
> for an account. Then if they decide to take the account turn off the option
> and create and invoice as usual.

Essentially ALL our accounts have a 2 week free trial. The difference is we
use the temporary expiration which automatically occurs when the account is
created, and then IF the customer doesn't pay the bill they stop working when
the temp expiration happens. The bill they receive is from temp expire plus 1
month.