Re: New Brick Wall

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 13:18:35 -0800

Wayne Jordan wrote:

> I have come up against something I don't know how to handle. We are now
> offering a free two week trial to customers. Basicly we just expire the
> account two weeks from the start date, simple enough. The problem is when I
> create new invoices it creates the account an invoice because of when the
> expire date is. Is there anyway I can tell emerald not to create an invoice
> for an account. Then if they decide to take the account turn off the option
> and create and invoice as usual.

Typically you would want to send them an invoice anyways. Just tell
them
if they want to continue their account after the trial to pay the
invoice.
You could even mail then the invoice and have it pretty clean. This
way you don't have to do anything to manage the account, you just act
like its a normal account.