Re: Credit Card information

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 08:23:56 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 18 Mar 1997, Jeff Woods wrote:

> Dale, thanks very much. (Please see my apology in the message just before
> this -- I've been quite curt with you lately, and you don't deserve it).

No problem. I typically take things much easier than must
people (unless its someone saying a $495 package compares to
Emerald...opps, there I go again). :)

> Can you followup, please, on why we get a CANNOT LOAD DLL when trying to
> upgrade beyond 2.0.88? It doesn't say WHICH .DLL it cannot load, just an
> ERROR 48, I think.

Can you run the Emerald 2.1.0 administrator? Is it just the client?
It could be the comdlg32.dll/comctl32.dll files. Do you have those?
Around 2.0.90 a file dialog was added. Most people have that
control. I'll make a new 2.0.2 full archive and add it.

Dale