Re: Accounts tab not showing

Tommy Cheng ( tommycheng@pcmagic.net )
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 20:17:53 -0800

Must be new Emerald install. I have 3 WIN95 stations and one notebook
running Emerald with no problem on accounts tab. I just reinstall .75
and copy emerald.exe to my computer. So far, so good.

Tommy Cheng

Gerry Smith wrote:

> Josh,
>
> This has happened to our Win95 installs also. Our NT workstations are
fine, only Win95 (and only ONE of the two!) was affected. I haven't
found the answer yet either. Dale?