Re: ISDN and calls online

Jeffrey Betts ( (no email) )
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 20:09:05 -0800

>You should have ports 30-39 defined to have the ISDN work.
> How many do you have configured?

Right now we are small we have 10 modems and are
adding 5 next week. We have the 5 BRI in which the
first two are active s20-s21 s22-s23 . I am kind of confused
how you get ports 30-39. How do I activate these ?
To answer your question I have 10 ports enabled.
These show up in server ports as 0-10 which is 11.
How do 11 ports get enabled when I only have a input
of 10 ports in /emeradmin/servers ports:10 mdms: 10 ?
Oh well I hope you can understand this :)

Thanks Again

Jeff