Re: Bugs in Emerald and general questions

Jeff Woods ( jeff@delta.com )
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 16:12:34 -0500

At 04:07 PM 3/13/97 -0500, you wrote:

>2. When displaying an invoice (double-click on an existing invoice in the
>Invoices area or in the History area of an MBR), the invoice type in the
>pull-down options, displays "Compliment" instead of its real type (Renewal,
>etc.)

Confirmed.

>4. In the Services area for an MBR, under the General tab, the AM/PM is
>burried beneath the name of the Last Modified by person.

Confirmed.

>5. When batch-creating invoices of the "Renewal" type, invoices are
>created for people paying by check/cash (invoice) and credit card.
>Shouldn't it only create invoices for the " Invoice" PayMethod?

No. It seems "Renewal" is a catch-all for all kinds of renewals. If you
want JUST CC's or JUST paper invoices, it looks like you have to select
that in lieu of Renewal. (Right?)

--------

Again, I can't get .90 or better to work to confirm these beyond .88, due
to the error 48 loading DLL -- anyone know of the dodge for this one?