Re: Emerald Won't Authenticate..

Ross James ( (no email) )
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 08:38:31 +1100

I'd be interested to hear if you get it going. We found with a Max4000
that we got really unreliable logins - say 9 out of 10 not authenticated,
and then on the 10th they would get in. Drove everybody nuts...so we went
back to the flat file, using det2odbc to get the detail into the database.
Ross James
rjames@ie.net.au