RE: Print Out all accounts and sub accounts

Erik Lundby ( (no email) )
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 23:52:45 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Lundby [SMTP:erik@Linkup.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 1997 11:28 PM
To: 'Erik Lundby'
Subject: RE: Print Out all accounts and sub accounts

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Lundby [SMTP:erik@Linkup.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 1997 11:01 PM
To: 'emerald@emerald.iea.com'
Subject: Print Out all accounts and sub accounts

This message is too long to be posted to this list.

>> Can I print out a list of all accounts and subaccounts? I suppose I
have
>> to do this myself in crystal reports.
>
>Currently, there isn't a way to do this.

Ok, This report will print out each account and them itemize each service
along with the cost of the service, and the total for all services. And
the total for all accounts. It shows $0.00 for inactive accounts. Should
it or should I have included inactive services in my totals? not really
sure. The formula for cost seems to work right. What I can't seem to
figure out is to make sure mbrs aren't split between pages. How do I keep
a page break from occuring at certain places? Does anyone see any glaring
mistakes with this?

[Erik] I guess this was just to long. the report was only 15k so I thougt
I could include it but there must be a maximum size. If someone want's the
report or is willing to see if they can figure out how to get spacing
right, I will mail it to them.
<< File: acctsum.rpt >>
[Erik]
[Erik] How about this? http://www.linkup.net/users/erik/acctsum.rpt