RE: [Emerald] Re-send invoices

Ronnie Franklin ( (no email) )
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 23:20:32 -0500

Invoices.. Invoices have the detail of what the charges are for,
statements do not. Most customers want an Invoice to show them exactly
what each charge is, not just a total.

Normal proceedure for the business world is to provide an invoice for
each service or goods purchased, then provide a statement once a month
for those accounts that have a credit line.. My customers do not have a
credit line, they pay for their services in advance.

IF I ever get to the point that I want to send statements, I will have
several thousand that I do NOT want to send.. So can I just populate the
Sentdate with a query like this...

UPDATE Statements
SET sentdate = statementdate
WHERE (SentDate IS NULL)