RE: [Emerald] Re-send invoices

Marti Preuss ( (no email) )
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 08:17:10 -0500

Generate, print and mail the invoices. Generate the statements, then =
click to print the statements. Clcik on the drop down box and select =
'none' as the printer, then click OK. This will clear them from the que =
so you won't have so many to print.

Marti

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronnie Franklin [mailto:ronnie@itexas.net]
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2002 11:21 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Re-send invoices

Invoices.. Invoices have the detail of what the charges are for,
statements do not. Most customers want an Invoice to show them exactly
what each charge is, not just a total.

Normal proceedure for the business world is to provide an invoice for
each service or goods purchased, then provide a statement once a month
for those accounts that have a credit line.. My customers do not have a
credit line, they pay for their services in advance.

IF I ever get to the point that I want to send statements, I will have
several thousand that I do NOT want to send.. So can I just populate the
Sentdate with a query like this...

UPDATE Statements
SET sentdate =3D statementdate
WHERE (SentDate IS NULL)

Thanks,

Ronnie

This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from IEA =
Software's
Support Engineers, please check out our Support resources at