RE: [Emerald] Zeroing our database

Malcolm Joosse ( (no email) )
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:28:01 +1000

Thank you for that info.
Is there a way to apply this for every account in one hit using a script =
?
I do not have any one with indepth SQL knowladge.
Regards

Malcolm Joosse
Hotline Support P/L
www.hotlinesupport.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd H. Simmons [mailto:tsimmons@internettechnicalservices.com]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 6:17 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Zeroing our database

All you should really need to do is mark the "Paid Thru" and "Billed =
Thru"
dates to 9/01/02. This will let Emerald know that it will need to =
generate
invoices for September. You will need to generate the invoices (Batch
Screen) so when a customer pays for September you can mark in invoice =
paid
and give them access for that month. This will also start your cycle =
for
the beginning of the month. If you set the "Expired Date" for the same =
date
(9/01/02)it will not allow a customer access after this date unless you =
mark
their invoice paid or you have a temp/perm extension.

Hope this helps,

Todd