[NTISP] Your opinion on setting up some servers..

Brent Sheppard (brent@xanatek.com)
Thu, 02 Aug 2001 17:03:55 -0500

Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 17:03:55 -0500
From: Brent Sheppard <brent@xanatek.com>
Subject: [NTISP] Your opinion on setting up some servers..

Hello all,

I know this list does not get much action any more, but I thought I
would give it a try.

Here is what I would like to accomplish:

A) I want to setup a webserver that will:

        1) Publish our company pages
        2) Facilitate Ecommerce transactions

b) Setup a mail server that will:

    1) Allow for internal/external access
    2) has a web interface for off site access
    3) can be upgraded for wireless support in the future

C) Setup Gateway for all internal users to net with a good firewall.

Essentially I am trying to setup everything without using microsoft
stuff. Sick of the crashes and the security risks. Your opinions on
software to use will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

brent sheppard

Brent L. Sheppard                  Email: Brent@Xanatek.com
Xanatek, Inc.                          www: http://www.Xanatek.com
1030 E Jefferson Suite 310         www: http://www.I-M-S.com
South Bend, IN 46617               (219) 287-9938

.