[Emerald] feeding a POP from a DSL connection

Brad Bond (brad@fastraxs.net)
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 00:34:53 -0500

From: Brad Bond <brad@fastraxs.net>
Subject: [Emerald] feeding a POP from a DSL connection
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 00:34:53 -0500

does anyone know if its possible to run a POP from a DSL connection. I will
be putting a POP in a town that will give me DSL capabilities to lots of
towns and one of those towns i would like to put in a dialup POP to run from
DSL feeding from my new POP that runs the DSL bandwidth. I hope this
doesn't sound to confusing. Just wondering about how doable this is and if
the routing can work right. If anybody has any ideas or is doing anything
like this please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Brad Bond
FasTraxs Internet Services