Re: [Emerald] Email servers that integrate with Emerald

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:18:12 -0800

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:18:12 -0800
From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Email servers that integrate with Emerald

Brian Dooley wrote:

> I must say that (running NTMail v.7) I prefer the Emerauth.dll over
> Gordano's SQLAuth.dll for performance.

SmartCache. :)

> The only shortcoming is that it does not allow NTMail to list users in
> their (NTMail's) interface. Which consequently prevents me from being
> able to email my domain users when necessary.

I'm guessing its an API that isn't in EmerAuth? I'll see if I can
take a look at it. Emerald 4.0 has an option under Batch, External,
called Mass Email. It allows you to send an Email to a set of
users in Emerald, filtered by Service Type, Group, or a combination
of both. Very handy for targeted Emails to your customers. And
(like most 4.0 options) there is a preview so you can see what it
does (or who its going to mail, in this case) before you do it. :)

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X __________________________________________ IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com

.