Re: [Emerald] Windows XP Internet Server

Glen Harvy (glen@aquarius.com.au)
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:33:41 +1100

Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:33:41 +1100
From: Glen Harvy <glen@aquarius.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Windows XP Internet Server

At 07:09 17/01/2002, you wrote:
> > Has anyone yet tested Windows XP Internet Server to see if it works with
> > Radius?
>
>Maybe I missed something, but what is "Windows XP Internet Server"? If
>you are referring to Windows .NET Server, since its still in beta,
>discussion of that would violate the NDA any testers agreed to. :)

Yes - I'm referring to the .NET Server.

The Radius Accounting (Octets In/Out) in Windows 2000 Server is stuffed and
MS have acknowledged that. Just goes to show how many ISP's use Windows
2000 / Radius !!!

They are going to give me a copy of the .NET Server when it's released as
they say it fixes the bug.

I'm just wondering if anyone has tested it with RadiusNT.

If it's top secret then just ignore this email :-)

>Dale

>This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from IEA Software's
>Support Engineers, please check out our Support resources at
>http://www.iea-software.com/support.

Glen.
AQUARIUS Communications for all your Internet needs
voice(02)9977-3788 fax(02)9977-3844
http://www.aquarius.com.au mailto:sales@aquarius.com.au

.