RE: [Emerald] expanding dial-up

Scottie Arnett (sarnett@info-ed.com)
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:15:31 -0500

From: "Scottie Arnett" <sarnett@info-ed.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] expanding dial-up
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:15:31 -0500

If you take Josh's suggestion into account, see what it would cost. Compare
that to the cost to if you get 10 regular lines, all with call forwarding,
and rollover (if one busy, goes to the next). This way you will have 20
numbers for the price of 10 phone lines with call forwarding. I don't know
what Josh's suggestion would cost where i am at, but I can get 10 regular
(not digital) phone lines for $200.00 per month. Forwarding on these lines
is $4 each so that makes $40. For $240 a month, i get 20 lines. They are
forwarded at the switch, therefore they are still digital. They forward to
our digital lines at our access facility. Still get 56k connections.

Just my 2cents worth.

Sincerely,
Scottie Arnett
President