[Emerald] expanding dial-up

Bond, Brad (Brad@FasTraxs.net)
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 06:29:22 -0500

From: "Bond, Brad" <Brad@FasTraxs.net>
Subject: [Emerald] expanding dial-up
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 06:29:22 -0500

I need some advice on putting a dial-up number in another town. We were
wanting to put a number in in a town that can already call us locally,
but we are wanting that number for the places that can call it locally.
Is there some type of phone line that can be forwarded to my main
number? I've already found out that a regular phone line with call
forwarding doesn't work after 2 connections at one time it issues a
busy. At this time I don't want to put in PRI lines and do a backhaul
to my main POP.

Thanks in advance,

Brad Bond
FasTraxs Internet Services