RE: [Emerald] which Credit card software?

Monica Zimmerman (monicaz@pinehurst.net)
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 13:32:32 -0400

From: Monica Zimmerman <monicaz@pinehurst.net>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] which Credit card software?
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 13:32:32 -0400

We use ICVERIFY but we still process the charges through Emerald and not
automatically charge the card during online signup. But, with ICVERIFY you
can charge outside of Emerald or create the batch files from Emerald.
 That's all I have experience with currently.

Monica Zimmerman
IT Manager
Internet of the Sandhills
www.pinehurst.net