[Emerald] which Credit card software?

John Lord (lord@4jon.com)
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 12:19:30 -0400

Subject: [Emerald] which Credit card software?
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 12:19:30 -0400
From: "John Lord" <lord@4jon.com>

OK i got my emerald all installed, and now i need to figure out the
credit card stuff, I need something that works with emerald and in the
future to take online signups with emerald and automai tically charge
their cards and lets me do a manual charge outside of emerald also, I
have used icverify in the past for manual charges and i see in the
archives alot about pcauthorize, any one knwo what the differnce inthe
two or if soemthing works better then these?

John Lord(jlord@4jon.com)
Network Administrator
Studio for Publications Inc
410-723-7089 Office