RE: [Emerald] Credit Card Processing

Ronnie Franklin (ronnie@itexas.net)
Wed, 2 May 2001 13:11:30 -0500

From: "Ronnie Franklin" <ronnie@itexas.net>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Credit Card Processing
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 13:11:30 -0500

My bank ordered PTC for me... It took several phone calls as they said that
no such software existed.. but they just didn't know!!

I do not see PTC listed on their website...

http://www.fdms.com/

FYI... PTC is NOT Internet savy.. I export from Emerald, Import to PTC, and
PTC dials a local number and does the transfers.. then I print a report,
export to Emerald, Import to Emerald and all is done.. Takes about 10
minutes to do 300+ tranactions at time..

Most likely, once you have PTC you can call the same number your CC machine
calls.

Ronnie

.