Re: [Emerald] Credit Card Processing

Nelson Valverde (admin@greennet.net)
Wed, 2 May 2001 14:09:43 -0400

From: "Nelson Valverde" <admin@greennet.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Credit Card Processing
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 14:09:43 -0400

> Thanks for the info. Was wondering where did you find PTC at? My
> bank has nothing just a little machine which i do have. It is a pain to
> keep the info on postcards and run them when they need to be billed.

We also have been used PTC (DOS version). Stay away from the Windows
version. We originally bought it from our bank, for $150, I believe. It is
just software, no hardware. Use any PC with modem for hardware. I believe
it is distributed by your bank when you open a merchant account. If your
bank gives you a merchant account, but does not use PTC, or wants you to buy
some expensive gadget, as long as nobody is looking, I will "lend" you my
copy of PTC for DOS. Just install in your PC, include your Merchant account
settings, and off you go. Emerald integrates very nicely with PTC.

-Nelson

.