[RadiusNT] overflow error 6

Austin, Gary D (gary.d.austin@lmco.com)
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:25:32 -0500

Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:25:32 -0500
From: "Austin, Gary D" <gary.d.austin@lmco.com>
Subject: [RadiusNT] overflow error 6

I have asked this question before but nobody has answered so I will try
again.

I am running windows nt4.0 sp6 radiusnt version 2.5. I have my key entered
and everything is fine. I want to put this on a w2k machine that I am
trying to upgrade to but everytime I enter my key I get an overrun error 6.
What do I have to do to get this working. I am at a loss. After I gave up
trying to get 2.5 working I tried 3.0 with a temp key. It installed and the
key worked. The problem I had with 3.0 was when I ran the radcheck program
no one ever got authenticated. I would like to get 2.5 running then I will
investigate getting 3.0 working. Thanks in advance.
.