[RadiusNT] RE: RadGetCacheUsers error

Dave Turner (davet@iea-software.com)
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:36:32 -0800

From: "Dave Turner" <davet@iea-software.com>
Subject: [RadiusNT] RE: RadGetCacheUsers error
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:36:32 -0800

Hi Bob

To fix this error problem you simply need to run the SQL script called
"emer25_up.sql" This script should be in either your Radius installation
directory. Execute it by going to SQL Query Manager, selecting your Emerald
database, paste the contents of the SQL script into the upper window and
click the Run button.

Dave Turner
davet@iea-software.com
System Administrator, Support Engineer