[RadiusNT] SNMP debugging

ssubasi (ssubasi@turk.net)
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:46:16 +0200

From: "ssubasi" <ssubasi@turk.net>
Subject: [RadiusNT] SNMP debugging
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:46:16 +0200

Could we see snmp query results and also snmpget request details in
debug mode ?

because we are doubting that snmp concurrency may be working
abnormally !!

as shown below, the user connected to 4 nasses, his loginlimit is 1
radius 3.0.184
concurrency check and variable login limits enabled
snmp statistics and snmp concurrency check enabled
radius logs

    NAS-Port-Type = Async
    Framed-Protocol = PPP
    User-Service = Framed-User
Checking for duplicate logins.
SQL Statement: {CALL RadCheckOnline('fuatdemir')}
fuatdemir found on-line 1 time(s).
SQL Statement: {CALL RadCheckOnlineSNMP('fuatdemir')}
Sending Accounting Ack of id XXX to YYYY

we make snmp request at the same time

C:\radius>snmpget.exe -v 1 xxx.yyy.zzz.aaa xxxcommunityxxx
enterprises.2637. = "fuatdemir"

C:\radius>snmpget.exe -v 1 xxx.yyy.zzz.bbb xxxcommunityxxx
Error in packet.
Reason: There is no such variable name in this MIB.
This name doesn't exist:

C:\radius>snmpget.exe -v 1 xxx.yyy.zzz.ccc xxxcommunityxxx
enterprises.2637. = "fuatdemir"

C:\radius>snmpget.exe -v 1 xxx.yyy.zzz.ddd xxxcommunityxxx
enterprises.2637. = "fuatdemir"