[RadiusNT] Limiting Network Authorization by Login

Mr. Nobody (el_phish@yahoo.com)
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:59:04 -0800 (PST)

Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:59:04 -0800 (PST)
From: "Mr. Nobody" <el_phish@yahoo.com>
Subject: [RadiusNT] Limiting Network Authorization by Login

Hello y'all!

   Well... I've luckily figured out all my other probs. One left... if any
one cares to drop some advice I'd appreciate it. Using RadiusNT3 professional
with Cisco 3661 + NM-16AM analog modems. How can I create a single username
that can log into the Cisco but can not access any IP other than the
one of my Radius server(which happens to be my dns & web server also).

:)
Gabriel.