[RadiusNT] Re: RadiusNT Digest

Edsonet (administrator@yellowhead.com)
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 07:48:17 -0700

Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 07:48:17 -0700
From: Edsonet <administrator@yellowhead.com>
Subject: [RadiusNT] Re: RadiusNT Digest

The simplest method is to run a query against the database to delete
unwanted data. A stored delete query is the most efficient, but we want to
keep the data, so we create a recordeset with all call data greater than 24
hours. The data is then transferred to an off-line database for later
processing and deleted from the active database. This can be set up to run
automatically during non-peak hours.

J.A. Coutts
Systems Engineer
Edsonet/TravPro
    SQL$ = "SELECT DISTINCTROW Calls.NASIdentifier, Calls.NASPort,
Calls.AcctStatusType, Calls.CallDate, Calls.UserName,
Calls.AcctSessionTime, Calls.FramedAddress, Calls.AcctInputOctets,
Calls.AcctOutputOctets, Calls.ConnectInfo " _
    + "FROM Calls WHERE Calls.CallDate < DateAdd('d', -1, Now())" _
    + "ORDER BY Calls.UserName, Calls.CallDate DESC;"

.