[RadiusNT] Accounting and Authorization logs

Steve Cobb (SteveC@Computer-Geeks.com)
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:52:35 -0500

From: Steve Cobb <SteveC@Computer-Geeks.com>
Subject: [RadiusNT] Accounting and Authorization logs
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:52:35 -0500

Does anyone have a good way of archiving the accounting and authorization
logs. Ours get very big quickly and I wondered if there is a way to remedy
this. We manually stopped the radius service, renamed the files, let
RadiusNT create new files, then zip the old files. I can create a batch
file to do this and schedule it with at, but I was wondering if there were
any other suggestions.

Thanks,

Steve Cobb
Computer Geeks