RE: [RadiusNT] radiusnt3.0.184 and nt200 with sql server7.0

Serkan SUBASI (ssubasi@turk.net)
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:13:00 +0200

From: "Serkan SUBASI" <ssubasi@turk.net>
Subject: RE: [RadiusNT] radiusnt3.0.184 and nt200 with sql server7.0
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:13:00 +0200

did you check "server" file ?

the IP and secret there must be a matching row in your "servers" table

for example , if you try radlogin from the same machine radiusNT runs, then
you must add a row for "127.0.0.1" and a secret, same way you also should
define a row in servers file in your radius data directory

127.0.0.1 (TAB) secret

Serkan SUBASI

When