[RadiusNT] radiusnt3.0.184 and nt200 with sql server7.0

Austin, Gary D (gary.d.austin@lmco.com)
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:11:10 -0500

Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:11:10 -0500
From: "Austin, Gary D" <gary.d.austin@lmco.com>
Subject: [RadiusNT] radiusnt3.0.184 and nt200 with sql server7.0

I am trying to test my set up in windows 2000 with sql server 7.0 and radius
3.0.184. I am using ports 1812 and 1813. No matter what I put in for a
password using radlogin or radlogin3 I get a bad password reject. When
looking at radius in debug mode it passes the id to radgetuser but it has a
null for the password. When I look at the reject message it the user as me
then user with a bunch of junk after it then dayabase with the correct
password. Any help is greatly appreciated.

.