[RadiusNT] I'm sure you've heard this before...

Mr. Nobody (el_phish@yahoo.com)
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 10:10:45 -0800 (PST)

Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 10:10:45 -0800 (PST)
From: "Mr. Nobody" <el_phish@yahoo.com>
Subject: [RadiusNT] I'm sure you've heard this before...

Hello everyone long time no see! Just bought ourselves RNT3!!! Long
time users of 2.5. Anyways here go the most likely stupid and repetitive
questions...

1. I have RNT3 installed on WIN2K w/ SQL2K this should work fine right?!?

2. I have Cisco 3661 Access Routers filled with NM-16AM integrated analog
   modem modules. Anyone have any idea of the OID for these things so
   I can implement concurrency control checking?!? I don't want anyone
   getting and authentication rejection because RNT3 thinks they are on
   line when they are not.

3. I'm sure this has been asked a gazillion times... Okay... I want to create
   a single username & password pair with my above configuration that
   is limited to only seeing one single IP on the Internet. I used to have
   PM-2E's and we had to make in/out filters associated with a user defintions
   in our radius to achieve this. Is there an easier way to do it with cisco.
   I have no intent to limit logins, use, or session time of this account or
   even keep track this account.
   I only need it limit the user to seeing only my web servers IP(which
   happens to be my DNS & Radius server also).

Thank You Much,
From everyone at Venturecom!