[RadiusNT] Failure logging

Tim (tim@lsol.net)
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:05:32 -0600

From: "Tim" <tim@lsol.net>
Subject: [RadiusNT] Failure logging
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:05:32 -0600

I have upgraded from RadiusNT 2.5 to RadiusNT 3.0 Professional and I have
lost the ability to view failures using Boardtowns Platypus integration.
I have contacted Boardtown on this issue and they have told me it is the new
version of Radius that is not doing failure logging like RadiusNT 2.5 did.
Can I get a straight answer on this please. Our tech support staff has
relied on this feature in the past and are begging for its return.
Thanks
Tim
                     ****LSOL.NET****
 Northeast Wisconsin's Premier Internet Provider
                    111 North 7th Street
                         PO BOX 2214
              Manitowoc, WI 54221-2214
                         866-LSOLNET