Re: [RadiusNT] Failure logging

Duane Cox (dcox@coxnetwork.com)
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 12:17:12 -0600

From: "Duane Cox" <dcox@coxnetwork.com>
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] Failure logging
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 12:17:12 -0600

I am not sure if I can help, but we have platypus 3.0 and radiusnt 3.0
and our failure and calls online works great.
We had trouble at first getting everything to work, but after hacking the
views and such, it finally paid off.
If you have need a specific view, table structure, or stored procedure, I
can help you compare with what might be wrong.

Duane Cox
dcox@coxnetwork.com