Re: [Emerald] Problems... .339

Nelson Valverde (admin@greennet.net)
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:53:54 -0400

From: "Nelson Valverde" <admin@greennet.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Problems... .339
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:53:54 -0400

> Has anyone else tried to add a service to an existing MBR in .339.
>
> I created an MBR earlier today and created and paid the first invoice for
> it. Later I created another service on that MBR and instead of asking if
> wanted to create an invoice for the new service it simply created a charge
> for the new service.
>
> Did I miss something... seems like prior to .339 it would ask about
> creaating an invoice for the newly created service.

The appears to be a lot of "nuisance" bugs with 339, and more.

Worst of all, it is not consistent. I have had cases that when an invoice
is paid it does not update the expiration dates. But it is not with other
cases.

Bottom line: Stay away from 339 until a more stable version is provided.

-Nelson

.