[Emerald] Problems... .339

David Routh (drouth@davlin.net)
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:19:10 -0500

Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:19:10 -0500
From: David Routh <drouth@davlin.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Problems... .339

Hey,

Has anyone else tried to add a service to an existing MBR in .339.

I created an MBR earlier today and created and paid the first invoice for
it. Later I created another service on that MBR and instead of asking if I
wanted to create an invoice for the new service it simply created a charge
for the new service.

Did I miss something... seems like prior to .339 it would ask about
creaating an invoice for the newly created service.

Thanks, David
.