Re: [RadiusNT] Echo checkbox not staying checked

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 12:35:42 -0700

> Ed Whitesell wrote:
>
> Proxy is based on domain after username. Server proxy is checked,
> because when it's not, requstes are not proxied.

Ok. Server Proxy should NOT be checked. Server Proxy says when I
receive a request from this client, automatically forward it to
this RADIUS server. It does NOT look at the names. I'm guessing
you have it setup for localhost and not the others (you shouldn't
have it for any of them).

First, what version of RadiusNT are you running?

Secondly, what if your RadRoamServer and RadRoamDomains configuration
for the domain that is being proxied?

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com