RE: [RadiusNT] Echo checkbox not staying checked

Ed Whitesell ( ewhitesell@cisp.cc )
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:12:04 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C02988.5F2B6286

We're running 2.5.216

We have 54 entries in the RadRoamServers table, information varies by the
client. All have the info for the downstream's RADIUS IP, shared secret,
strip domain, AuthPort, and AcctPort. Timeout, Retries, TreatAsLocal, and
AllowRLogin are all set to the same values. (5, 3, 0, 0 respectively)

RadRoamDomains has 106 entries. RadRoamServerID is set to the correct
server in RadRoamServers. Priority, and CostPerMinute are zero.
AccountType is NULL.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale E. Reed Jr. [mailto:daler@iea-software.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 3:36 PM
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] Echo checkbox not staying checked

> Ed Whitesell wrote:
>
> Proxy is based on domain after username. Server proxy is checked,
> because when it's not, requstes are not proxied.

Ok. Server Proxy should NOT be checked. Server Proxy says when I
receive a request from this client, automatically forward it to
this RADIUS server. It does NOT look at the names. I'm guessing
you have it setup for localhost and not the others (you shouldn't
have it for any of them).

First, what version of RadiusNT are you running?

Secondly, what if your RadRoamServer and RadRoamDomains configuration
for the domain that is being proxied?

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01C02988.5F2B6286Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">RE: [RadiusNT] Echo checkbox not staying checked

We're running 2.5.216

We have 54 entries in the RadRoamServers table, =information varies by the client.  All have the info for the =downstream's RADIUS IP, shared secret, strip domain, AuthPort, and =AcctPort.  Timeout, Retries, TreatAsLocal, and AllowRLogin are all =set to the same values.  (5, 3, 0, 0 respectively)

RadRoamDomains has 106 entries.  RadRoamServerID =is set to the correct server in RadRoamServers.  Priority, and =CostPerMinute are zero.  AccountType is NULL.

> Proxy is based on domain after username.  =Server proxy is checked,
> because when it's not, requstes are not =proxied.

Ok.  Server Proxy should NOT be checked.  =Server Proxy says when I
receive a request from this client, automatically =forward it to
this RADIUS server.  It does NOT look at the =names.  I'm guessing
you have it setup for localhost and not the others =(you shouldn't
have it for any of them).

First, what version of RadiusNT are you =running?

Secondly, what if your RadRoamServer and =RadRoamDomains configuration
for the domain that is being proxied?

--

Dale E. Reed Jr.    Emerald and =RadiusNT/X
IEA Software, Inc.   =www.iea-software.com

For more information about this list (including =removal) go to:
http://www.iea-software.com/support/maillists/liststar=t

------_=_NextPart_001_01C02988.5F2B6286--