Re: [RadiusNT] Echo checkbox not staying checked

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:12:13 -0700

> Ed Whitesell wrote:
> Ok, that makes a little more sense. Doesn't explain why support told
> me last Friday that that was the fix though.... But, no big deal on
> that part, I certanly have no clue.
> We can send Accounting packets through a radlogin (radlogin <username>
> START/STOP). That works just fine. But when we receive the packet
> from an NAS, it does not get sent to our downstream, but it does store
> it in the calls table.

Is the proxy based on a domain before/after the username or default?
Do you have server based proxy enabled (you shouldn't)?

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc.