RE: [RadiusNT] radius to radius

Baden Hughes ( BadenH@team.powerup.com.au )
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:18:03 +1000

------_=_NextPart_001_01C02696.D5B458D0

Requires Radius NT Professional to do this (called radius proxying)

Then setup the options: Radius NT Administrator -> Advanced -> Proxying and
Roaming

You need to have a schared NAS secret with the party you want to proxy
to/from

Works fine, lots of folk do this, the manual is quite good on this point
also (Advanced Options, Radis Proxying).

Baden Hughes
ISP Systems Administrator
PowerUp Internet Pty Ltd
badenh@team.powerup.com.au