Re: [Emerald] Continued billing

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:56:31 -0700

Mike Hale wrote:

> This might be really simple. I need to continue billing a few customers even
> if they don't pay there bill for let's say 6 months. The customers are
> government and are good at paying there billing just not in a very timely
> fashion. I want to keep this on a monthly schedule so that they are reminded
> every month that they need to pay there bill. (If we billed them yearly I
> wonder how long it would take them to pay? <shudder> ) Right now they are
> set to balance forward and Anniversary for their billing cycle, monthly pay
> period, renewal pay method and some of the accounts still show expired. What
> am I missing?

For accounts with a balance forward billing cycle, clear the expire date
field and they won't expire. You can then set the Over Limit field to
the $$$$ value of what they can owe you before they stop working.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com